Search Engine Optimization is an emerging term in today’s Digital world. Now, this blog addresses 5 cool SEO tricks to make your website or web page up.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process that makes the visibility of a web page in various search engine with the help of certain keywords. Sometimes it may seem like Being Virat Kohli is Easier Than Getting Visitors to Your Low-Ranking Site.
This post aims to fix all of that. Utilize these 5 cool simple tricks you can increase your website traffic, brand awareness, or to get visibility of your page up.
SEO can be done easily if your website has more scope for content. The quality of the content will be ensured by Google Panda. For more about Google Panda, which was originally rolled out in the US on 23rd February 2011, and globally on 11th April 2011, but has been receiving constant updates, read Google’s announcement. Moz has a great article as well.
5 Cool SEO Tricks
Let us get into the five SEO tricks now!
1. Title and Subtitle:
- It is one of the easiest ways to boost your SEO.
- Try to use your keyword in H1- headings and H2 – subheadings in the content as it makes SEO more effective.
- Sometimes, the page headline automatically becomes your title so, put an appropriate title that matches with keywords.
- Don’t use stop words in title and subtitle.
2. Meta Description:
- It normally contains the gist of the content in the web page. The Meta description should employ keywords but at the same time, it should induce the searcher to click it further. The ideal length of Meta description is 160 characters it also includes the date.
- Keep an eye on Duplicate Meta description because each web page should have a unique Meta description.
- Don’t use double quotes in Meta description. Sometimes, Google does not accept those as a description instead it may take it as a quote.
- Try to avoid some non-alphanumeric characters in the Meta description.
3. Create Quality Content:
- Concentrate more on creating quality content and try to insert your keywords in 1st 100 words but don’t force fit it.
- Don’t stuff too much keyword unnecessarily it will lead to the worst content.
- Write short paragraphs
- Use bulletin points
- Correct punctuation and grammar
- Avoid jargon
- Use quotes
4. Image Optimization:
- Use Alt Text – use text that helps the search engine to recognize your image.
- Image Filesize – it should be within KB and not more than 1 MB.
- Try to reduce the file size of the image and increase the page load speed.
- Try to use 12-14 images on a website as more images slow down your page loading speed.
5. Add Social Sharing Buttons:
- Adding social sharing buttons makes people like and share your content.
- It encourages user engagement.
- Ask the user to leave a comment.
- Ask the user to give rating/ review for their products and services, which in turn helps improve the visibility of the brand.
Opteamize for Search Engines
You can follow these things to get more website traffic and consequently improve your web page ranking on your own. Read our post on 7 Reasons to Use Quality Content for more on the importance of content.