Successful SEO Strategy
A successful SEO strategy has to be tailored to each client’s business. There can be no universal best practice or ‘one size fits all’ methodology. It is important to first understand the business challenges faced by the client and specific SEO challenges before embarking on the creation of the overall SEO strategy.
In one case, through a combination of discussions with Client Management plus a review of their site and business landscape, we arrived at the following business and SEO challenges for Client.
- Client desires to increase visitors and revenue from his website.
- There is a need to enhance brand visibility and awareness especially with online purchasing B2B and/or B2C clientele.
- The site does not have a robust blog content that’s optimized for search and thought leadership in Client’s domain.
- It also does not have a huge backlink and social profile that can boost search engine rankings and drive referral traffic to its pages.
- The current limited visibility is resulting in low amounts of targeted visitors from search engines.
- Potential customers are instead finding the websites of established competitors.
- The client does not have in-house resources that can address its current SEO/SMO and business goals:
- Increase website and social media traffic.
- Enhance brand to a global level.
- Drive revenue from India & overseas.
- Once challenges are understood, any good SEO strategy has to encompass these elements:
- Goals – Brand Building>Thought Leadership>Traffic>Engagement>Lead Generation>Revenue
- Target market
- Website structure
- Website UX
- On-Page optimization
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Website Content
- Social Signals
- Reporting & Metrics
- We update the following information on a monthly basis or as required
- Site speed rankings for mobile and desktop
- On-page SEO factors – Title, Meta, H1, H2, Image
- PR, Reputation, Popularity
- Social Signals
- SERP (Search Engine Ranking Page) for all keywords
- Google Analytics – Site visitors, post shares
Local SEO Strategy
Local Search Engine Optimization (LSEO) is a strategy that focuses more on the location where a particular store/company operates. It is based on targeting specific location / geographical area of your audience to increase visibility for a local business in search engines. It means people in your area are searching for your products using keywords in search engines.
Why should Companies focus on Local SEO?
- Better Ranking in SERP.
- Competitors may not focus on local SEO.
- Helps in targeting the prospective customers in your business area.
- Complements overall enterprise SEO.
- Increases Domain Authority of Website.
Proper selection of locally searched keywords
Keyword research & Keywords analysis.
- sample Keyword 1
- sample Keyword 2
- Keyword sample 3
- Keyword sample 4
Local Landing page optimization
Optimizing the landing page with the local searched keywords. – Title, Meta Description, & CTA etc.,
Local listing management
Provides more information about your organization to local audience on Google Maps, Google My Business, Yelp, Yellowpages & other Directories
SEO Strategy from Opteamize
How do we increase organic website traffic?
- Make the site fast and speedy and viewable on mobile.
- Create more organic engagement.
- Adopt a smart keyword strategy.
- Optimize content that is valuable to the target audience and has better chances to come in the search results.
- Provide covering firepower using social media.
- Execute a clean backlinking strategy covering guest posts and influencers.
- Rinse and repeat for all landing pages.
- Monitor and tweak using Google Analytics / Search Console.
- SEO is a comprehensive and proven technique to organically increase website traffic.
SEO Recommendations for E-commerce site
- Duplicate page should be avoided
- Product description should be written clearly
- Unique title needs to be used for product page
- Mobile friendly website helps to improve the site visitors
- Content needs to be added to each landing page
- Optimize the product page permalink and structure
- Alt attribute needs to be added to all the images
- Avoid 404 error and use 301 to direct the pages which are no longer available
- Keyword should be chosen for particular category, not for the brand
- LSI keywords can be used for brands
- Rich content helps to improve the site traffic
For more about Opteamize, check out the SEO services that we offer.