STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
DIGITAL MARKETING & SEO
- Assignment of Specific Rights
For the purposes of receiving professional Digital Marketing & SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
1.1 Give CPanel, Theme, WordPress Admin and other backend or Front end access to the web site for uploading new web pages, and making changes on the web pages for the purpose of on-page optimization.
1.2 Full access to Google Analytics and Google Search Console and existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes and sitemap generation, etc.
1.3 Permission to use client official email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
1.4 Client authorizes Opteamize use of all client’s logos, trademarks, web site images, content etc., for use by Opteamize and assures that they are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Opteamize from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
The client will not disclose the Digital Marketing/SEO Automation tools and techniques used by Opteamize to any 3rd party or affiliated companies without the written consent of Opteamize. Any such disclosure shall ensure termination of contract with forfeiture of monies already paid to Opteamize.
Client acknowledges the following with respect to SEO services from Opteamize:
3.1 Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other factors, Opteamize does not guarantee No.1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
3.2 Opteamize makes no guarantee/warranty of project timeline if the SEO work is destroyed either wholly or in parts, either knowingly or unknowingly by Client or any other 3rd party without prior consultation with Opteamize. SEO work is considered to be destroyed either wholly or in parts if following changes are made to a website:
- Changes in the file(s) or folder(s) name, adding a file, folder, web document, widget or any functionality, renaming, re-locating, adding or removing any file, folder or sub domain on a web server or deleting a link, folder, file, web document or sub domain.
- Taking down the website or part of the website or changing the hosting of the site without the knowledge of Opteamize.
3.3 Opteamize makes no guarantee/warranty of project timelines if:
- The client fails to resolve Opteamize’s queries on time (beyond 72 hours)
- Delays in providing required access, documents, permissions for SEO purpose.
- Client fails to make necessary changes on the website as and when advised by Opteamize.
- There is a server outage for prolonged time (48 hours or above) on client’s site.
This contract comes to an end only upon completion of contract period (4 months) and can be renewed by client with prior notice by email or phone one week prior to end of contract period. Due to the nature of the intensive keyword research involved, keyword research details are shared with client and the effects of SEO stay long after the work is complete, no termination is allowed during the period of contract.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement (Contract) shall be governed by the laws of India and the parties submit to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai, India in respect of any dispute or difference between the client and Opteamize arising out of this Agreement (Contract).
Updated 14th March 2017.